Terms of Service
Read the Terms of Service and License Agreement for as well as our App & Developer Agreements.
Find out more about what information we collect at , how we use it, and what control you have over your data.
To use the Stock Mart Inc trademark and product name, you are required to follow these guidelines, and in general use it in a fair and accurate manner. If changes are made to these guidelines, you will be required to update your usage to adhere to these guidelines within a commercially reasonable timeframe. Stock Mart Inc exclusively owns any goodwill generated by the use of Stock Mart Inc trademarks.
Stock Mart Inc has the sole right to restrict use of its trademark and product name at any time, regardless of adherence to brand guidelines, if in Stock Mart Inc’s judgement the use is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, or obscene.
- Follow the Stock Mart Inc Brand Guides
- Never use Stock Mart Inc in the plural or possessive form
- Never use Stock Mart Inc trademark generically in referring to the broader product category.
Specifically restricted uses
- Removing, distorting or altering any element of Stock Mart Inc trademarks or branding.
- Shortening, abbreviating, or using acronyms out of Stock Mart Inc trademarks.
- Combining your trademark or product name, visually or in text, with any Stock Mart Inc trademark.
- Indicating Stock Mart Inc is endorsing or promoting your trademark or product.
- Registering Stock Mart Inc trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, or aliases.
Stock Mart Inc Trademarks
Stock Mart Inc trademarks include the following list. The absence of any Stock Mart Inc trademark, product name, service name, or any other name from this list does not waive Stock Mart Inc intellectual property rights.
The Stock Mart Inc logo and name is ® Registered in the Canada and The United States with registrations pending elsewhere. The ® Registered mark shall only be used in Canada and The United States until registrations are completed elsewhere.
For general inquiries, or to report potentially prohibited use please contact email@example.com